Friday, February 3, 2012

Unforgettable Memories.

I love to create a special quote when I go to a special place with my special friends. But, usually those quotes are just in my mind.. (well, maybe because it’s too special so I only keep it in a special place!! Kedekut kan?? Haha). So I’m thinking to reveal some of my most precious quotes  here. Really miss those moments…
"Pasir... rindunya pada ombak...." ~ Redang Island (2009)

"Jika rindu pada ombak, lihatlah awan...." ~ Mabul Island (2011)

Well, basically all you people would say there's nothing special with these pictures but deep in my heart, nothing can be compared with what I had experienced at these places. Maybe it's a bit cliche those quotes (since Ombak Rindu tgh top right now..hoho) but, Fauziah Ashaari (if you read my blog ~~perasan!!) can create much much better quotes than me :):):)

But for this...
"Seindah-indah lukisan alam di kanvas-Nya... awat muka aku tak de??!!
(kidding... sori Ila, aku pakai gambo nih sebab aku sukeee gile2 gambo nih wwoowowo)

*************
Seriously, I miss those moment...

~tintaku menari
di atas pasir... lembut sekali...~

4 comments:

NedLi Sakurai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NedLi Sakurai said...

love the last picture too.. cantik! btw, i took the 2nd one rite? (^_^)

dropmental said...

rasanya laa kot... tapi yang pasti, that last pic tuh aku yang amik!! hehe

amoi said...

nice trip, nice place, nice companion and nice pic...thanks ona for the lovely pic :)