Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kembali.

It’s been a while I haven’t update my dearest blog. Not that I’m too busy but the laziness of mine has become so dominant in my life currently. So, wakeup Ona wakeup!!!

Well, what is actually had happened to me this past few months??? A lot!!! Like a lot of things… happy, sad, fun, tired.. you name it… but I don’t think that I can compile those memories into one single post here.. so, wish me luck in writing yeee (pherasaaannnn haha)

I just want to announce that I don’t have any internet connection for time being.. I’m in about to figure out and solve this matter and hopefully the dearest Mr TM would give me his bestest service to solve my problem. So, what I do right now is… go to work, going back to home, feed my cats, housekeeping, laundry, watch my beloved 60’s blue screen TV and sleep and it keeps repeating all over again… what a boring life I have here haha



See you soon. Till then.

~tintaku..
Membuat karangan darjah 6… semula~

No comments: