Thursday, November 29, 2012

Never Been Kissed

This is the biggest confession I ever made for my whole entire life!!! Damn!!! 

Well, November always become the 'winter season' of mine.. (musim hujan je pun tapi sejuk sampai mencucuk tulang kering!) When it's cold, the best place to go is your bedroom and get comfy under the blanket. Oh my.. it's so heaven and for these previous years I've been doing this thingy happily. But this time, I feel a little bit lonely and sad as well. 

              Saban masa dari dahulu kala, buat segala perkara yang saya inginkan lakukan biarpun hanya sekali sudah cukup menggembirakan hati tapi pada hari ini saya cukup sedar yang saya sangat keseorangan tanpa sesiapa di sisi biarpun secebis kenangan sekalipun.

Yeap, I never experience any of these feeling with somebody.(If you know what I mean) And I know that it needs a very high determination to tell 'this' to the public (here). And when I found this video, I feel more and more lonely. *sigh

But anyway, life must goes on kan.... Just be optimist... You'll never know what God had planned for you. So, enjoy the video. A great singer from Philippines who sings a great song that really make me feel so fool uhuk uhuk.... Listen to the lyrics then you'll understand...


 Question :Should I feel a shame telling you this??
Answer : A big YES!!!
Mode : Menyesal 
~tintaku...
menutup kepala guna penutup pen...~

No comments: